Sunday, October 4, 2009

Blog #One Million and One

Hi interwebs,
                      My name is Taren and I'm a chronic blog creator. I create blogs and post a few times and then forget about them. I have hope that this time it will be different. But it's all about the baby steps, right? Right.

If you are reading this you must rock at life. That's right. I'm here to tell you how AMAZING YOU ARE and if you continue to read this little ole' blog you will only further your own amazingness. I will give you funny stories (to impress the girls), I will give you cooking advice (to impress the fellas) and I will give you photography, poetry (maybe) and random musings as I see fit (to prolong the chores that you're neglecting.. what? I'm honest.).

So.. stick around and see how you like it here. I've got my new "Fireside" candle burning and it smells lovely. Almost like being beside a tiny tiny fire.

k. bye!

4 comments:

  1. It's bookmarked. I'm gonna try! I miss chatting with you, Tayren! We have to catch up soon.

    -Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Almost, SARS.. but I love you anyway. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...