Monday, October 5, 2009

Just like magic..

Updating for the second day in a row. Look at me being all awesome.

I don't really have a specific topic for you so how'z about some blurbs?
  • My digital camera has bit the dust. It was a Canon Power Shot and I've had it for years. About a month or so ago I bought some cheap batteries and it wouldn't stay powered on for longer than a few seconds. I chalked it up to the cheap batteries. I tried again tonight with different batteries and it would show me the pictures I had taken but when I switched to camera mode it just turned off. I've had it for years so I'm sure it is time for a new camera. I wish I had the monies for an awesome digital camera but I think I'm just going to have to get a good cheap camera to get me by for a while. Any suggestions? 
  • Some of you kind readers have never heard of a guy called Caleb Chancey. That makes my heart sad. I just browsed a few months of archives on his photography blog and I was blown away. His stuff is so beautiful. Check him out, http://www.calebchanceyphotography.com/
  • Have you heard of the band, The Civil Wars? I saw them open for a concert and fell in love with their music. You can download a live ep from for free! Check them out, www.thecivilwars.com  I've played "Dance Me To The End of Love" at least 5 times today. I know it's a cover.. but it's amazing.

1 comment:

  1. Good things, all of it! Save for the camera thing. I hope you can find one again soon!

    And I'm having fun looking at the photos, especially. Thanks!

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...