Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I love music...

My pal Matt Taul got me an iTunes card for my birthday. I bought some random songs tonight and thought it would illustrate the vast musical taste I have... Do you like any of these songs? There are soooooooooo many more songs that I would love to purchase but these were the first few I thought of.

1. That's Not My Name - The Ting Tings: My name is Taren...... so there are many instances when I have to correct people from saying, "Karen, Terry, or any other random thing they think I say." So I'm secretly singing this in my head.
2. Party In The U.S.A. - Miley Cyrus: Don't judge me.
3. 99 Red Balloons - Nena: I have always loved this song. I debated between the english version and the german one but decided to go with english for now. I'll probably get the german one later.
4. Brighter Than Sunshine - Aqualung: Such a pretty song.
5. Breathe (2 A.M.) - Anna Nalick: This song comes on my pandora a lot.. I like it.
6. You Found Me - The Fray: I really like The Fray and I don't own their new CD. Sad.
7. 99 Problems - Jay-Z: Classic... one day I will know all of the lyrics! haha
8. Gangsta's Paradise - Coolio: Whatever happened to ole' Coolio? I had this on tape back in the early 90s.. and I loved it. I would switch between this tape and Billy Ray Cyrus. Yeah.. I've always had a wide taste in music. And mullets.
9. Enter Sandman - Metallica: I am very sad to admit that I don't own ANY Metallica.. well. now I do. My brother is a big Metallica fan and I've probably listened to this CD 85679038493 times... but I need to buy a copy.
10. This Ain't A Scene, It's an Arms Race - Fall Out Boy: Ashley Grace has never been prouder of me! This is my first FOB song. I like it. I felt like a poser following Pete Wentz on Twitter and not listening to his music.

There you go... May this inspire you to go on a random song buying spree.

Later!

2 comments:

  1. Nice! I saw Metallica last week. ha ha. Seriously, it was awesome.


    Also, love how you have "Mullets" as one of your tags.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. I've drunkly danced to this song so many times. It's a lot of fun.

    2. :) that made me happy.

    6. I like that the Fray's songs usually have a meaning deeper than face value. I really want to sit down with them so they can tell me all the experiences that inspired them to write such beautiful songs.

    8. Coolio is in rehab for cocaine for 18 months as of June 26, 2009.

    I want free music. I don't have itunes on my laptop and I can't download any new songs because if I try to sync my iPod with the laptop it'll erase my current collection. Stupid iTunes and they're anti-pirating precautions...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...