Sunday, March 11, 2012

Hello

It's been a minute since I've posted on here. Blogger has changed quite a bit in that time! I think I'm getting used to the changes. I've poked around a bit and changed the layout and stuff.

I really do want to become more consistent with my blogging. I think I could be good at this. We'll see.

I'm currently apartment searching. My lease is up in the beginning of May. I'm hoping to find a great apartment in Homewood/Highland/NotScary/SketcyPartofDowntown. So if you happen to know of a fabulous place in those areas hit a sista up. I'd like to stay at/under $650 a month. I'd also LOVE central heating/air but that's not a deal breaker for me. I just hate the awkward/ugly looking cords that come from window units.

See?
While browsing Craigslist for a picture of said awkward cord situation I stumbled upon a great apartment for rent with a really high score on apartmentratings.com. I contacted them to set up a tour. Here's hoping!

Here's a couple of my other favorite finds while searching for apartments online.
"Careful smokers welcome."
"Nice views all adult and close to town, restraunt,stores and churches.
$200 deposit Pets discouraged due to parvo in the ground."


Silly craigslisters. They be trippin.

 

1 comment:

  1. All Adult Nice Views = overlooking The Furnace.

    Careful Smokers = Don't burn the place down.

    Parvo = whaa????

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...